Tuesday 6 August 2013

YSL Arty Ring - A must for a fashion blogger

Bonjour!

Welcome to my second blog entry.

I am late to the party on this one.... But you can't be a fashion blogger without an Yves Saint Laurent arty ring (or two) 


What better way to add a bit of hand candy to your outfit?!

I got both of mine in July, on-line from net a porter, after failing to pick one up in Paris due to aching feet and a shopped-out husband! 

First I got the coral - as it is neutral and matches most outfits....




Then a week later, I ordered the turquoise. It adds a pop of colour and Kylie has one!


Other colours are available but I think I will stop at two.

They are currently sold out on net a porter; but they are such a big seller for YSL I am sure they will be back in stock soon. I have just checked the shop style app and you can get them from Selfridges and Harrods (or Saks fifth avenue - if you are a total jet setter!) 

Sometimes I wish that I was not SO obsessed by my Arty rings... but then I wouldn't be a fully qualified fashion blogger!

Thank you for reading x


2 comments: