Thursday 22 August 2013

Shoe Show and Tell - Christian Louboutin Pigalle

Hi everyone!

I was going to do an OOTD today, but I changed my mind and decided to do something a little bit different and present my first shoe post. Yes a whole post devoted to one pair of shoes! Those of you who know me know that I love shoes!

Ooh what's in the bag?


It's my black patent Christian Louboutin Pigalles...
 
The Pigalle shoe is one of Christian Louboutin's most iconic designs. Mine are calf skin leather with a 100mm heel. They are also available in a 120mm heel but are VERY difficult to walk in (training required). The 100mm height is much more manageable, so if you want to get your wear out of them I would go for the 100mm height.



These were my very first pair of Louboutins. I have had these shoes for nearly two years and have worn them more than any other item I own (not including winter coats but probably including blue jeans!)

They go with everything and make any outfit look good! They give a classic look to dresses and pencil skirts, either for the office or for nights out. They look good with black tights in the winter and sexy with skinny jeans to dress up a casual outfit. They have a very low cut at the toe and at the side of the foot so I think they look best with bare feet to show the toe cleavage. 


 


If you love them and want them, you can buy them online here - although I would recommend going to a store to get them (so you can try them on) as the sizing is a little erratic.

I hope you all have a fantastic bank holiday weekend. I am attending a wedding tomorrow and a BBQ on Saturday, so I won't be posting again until Sunday (when I am all partied out).

Thank you for reading x

I will leave you with some wise words from Marilyn Monroe (I have this picture stuck inside my shoe wardrobe).......
 




No comments:

Post a Comment