Tuesday 20 August 2013

Nails of the day - Berlin there done that!

Hi everyone! It's another nail polish post today. From last year's OPI fall/winter "Germany" collection - "Berlin there done that!"

OPI describes "Berlin there done that" as A traveling taupe that’s seen it all. (Yep, that too). 
I would describe it as a creamy mink!

Either way - it's a must have neutral for your collection.
 



You only need 2 coats of this for a glossy opaque colour that matches most outfits.
It is still very easy to get hold of. I found some on Amazon for a pretty good price here



Oh - and if you like my mug? It's by PIP studios.

Sometimes I wish I was not so obsessed with neutral nails... But then I wouldn't have a polish I can wear for a week and not worry about it clashing with outfits.
 
If you enjoyed this blog post and have Facebook, you can like the Little Madam a la Mode page.
 
Thank you for reading x

PS - I have Berlin done that.....and it's a fabulous city (and really cheap to eat and drink!) You must go!!!

Below - Under the Brandenburg Gate, TV tower & Rotes Rathaus
             Berliner Dom, me at the Reichstag
 


1 comment:

  1. Love OPI, they have amazing shades and the formula is soo good :o).

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete