Sunday 25 August 2013

3D Petals / Wedding guest - OOTD

On Friday I was a guest at the most wonderful wedding - every little detail was perfect and the bride looked absolutely beautiful in one of the most elegant dresses I have ever seen.

I always seem to get stressed out finding something to wear at a wedding but I got this dress back in May, so I was feeling very organised this time.



I really loved the 3D petal detail on the top of the dress and at the sleeves.



After wearing this dress I have now got the 3D floral bug (this is what happens to me!), so to get my fix I have just ordered some items online at ASOS.

This pretty top and this floral collar.

I decided last minute to get a new clutch bag (I have LOTS of clutch bags but you can never have enough) and managed to grab one in the Coast sale.


Shoes were not a problem, as my nude Louboutins matched perfectly (last seen on the blog here)

I walked, stood and danced in them all day and night; on account of the heel that is thinner than a pencil and the very low cut at the toe, this was quite an achievement!


I just love weddings - they are the best excuse ever to get dressed up and everyone is so happy and fabulous!

Enjoy the rest of the August Bank Holiday!

Thank you for reading x





1 comment:

  1. I love the petal design. It looks so beautiful and I've never seen a dress like that before.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete