Friday 16 August 2013

Rapunzel, Rapunzel....Boho teal dress and a fishtail braid - OOTD

Happy Friday! Welcome to the weekend!

If you have any parties or nights coming up, why not try something different with your hair?

The fishtail braid, for a pretty bohemian look....



This is also a great look for holidays, when you are on the beach all day, hanging around with wet hair, and simply can not be bothered to blow dry, style or straighten your hair at night.

It does take a bit of practice to get it right, but I have found a fantastic video on YouTube by beautydept that will show you how to do it. (I am just not brave enough to make a video myself - sorry!) 



Dress - Topshop - this is very old! I can't find similar online, but here are some great teal dresses 
Bag - Karen Millen
Bangles - Miss Selfridge
Ring - Yves Saint Laurent
Sandals - Moda in Pelle


Nails were Lincoln park after dark by OPI



Good luck trying out the new hair style and have a great Friday night!
After too many cocktails after work last night (and a bad tummy all day caused by my bright idea of eating a whole chilli pepper from my Bloody Mary... nothing to do with the cocktails of course) I am having a night on the sofa.

Thank you for reading x



No comments:

Post a Comment