Monday 12 August 2013

Neon lace & chiffon coffee pleats - OOTD

Hi everyone! 
I hope you all had a great weekend.
 
Well it's Monday - so some of us will have the Monday blues, but remember.... you've got to have a Monday to have a Friday!

Today I am showing one of my favourite colour combinations-
A pop of neon pink lace with a coffee chiffon pleat skirt.
 




Top H&M (very old)
Belt Karen Millen - buy it here
Shoes Christian Louboutin - I got mine from the Christian Louboutin Knightsbridge boutique in London (I can't find them online but I have had them for nearly 2 years), I found a similar style on-line with a slightly thicker heel - see here
Necklaces both Folli Follie - buy them here and here
Ring Accesorize (I can't see it on-line but I got it recently from the Leeds store)


Here are some coordinating nail polishes:
Clockwise from top- feeling Hot Hot Hot; You don't know Jacques; Come to Poppy; Berlin there done that; Charged up Cherry; Tickle my Francey (all OPI)


Thank you for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment