Monday 5 August 2013

Passion for fashion.....

Bonjour!

My name is Leanne, but my husband calls me "Little Madam"- I guess that's because I am so high maintenance. I live for that time of the month when Vogue magazine arrives through my letterbox.

I have no experience in blogging, but lots of experience in reading fashion blogs. My favourite style bloggers (and inspiration) are Wendy's lookbook, atlantic-pacific, the chloe conspiracy and the blonde salad. 

My obsessions include...
Shoes!!!! Especially Louboutins
Holidays and city breaks
Dressing up... For any occasion (even the office) so expect to see lots of outfit of the day posts)
Nail polish - favourite brand OPI

My theme song is Lady with the spinning head by U2 and my general advice to anyone who will listen, are the wise words of Coco Chanel........

"It's your life - dress for it!"

Sometimes I wish I was not SO obsessed with clothes......... but then life would be boring. 

Thank you for reading x


No comments:

Post a Comment