Friday 9 August 2013

Pump up the volume - it's Friday!

Happy Friday Everybody!

 

Welcome to this week's final post- Just a quick post tonight as it's Friday! But it is my first request post.


I have been asked -  "How do you get lots of volume in the hair at the crown of your head?"


I use a magic powder.... Which is called "Dust it" by Schwarzkopf Osis. 

You simply shake a small amount of powder onto your head and rub it in at the roots of your hair. I love this and I can't live without it!



The product is available online here (along with some video reviews and tutorials..... Better than I could ever show you!)


Sometimes I wish I was not so obsessed by magic hair volume powder - but then I would have flat hair.... Instead of BIG hair!


 


I wont be blogging over the weekend but I will be back on Monday.

 

Have a great weekend everyone!

 

Thank you for reading x




No comments:

Post a Comment