Tuesday 27 August 2013

Sunshine? - White Dress - OOTD

On August Bank Holiday Monday the sun was shining, so what better excuse to put on a girlie dress and go out for lunch?  I love white sundresses (I have about four), but you can only really wear them when the sun is out! However, the advantage of a white dress is that you can pair it with any other colour. Here I chose bright red.

Dress - Coast (old) similar here.  Other nice white dresses here and here.
 


Statement necklace - Oasis
Check out Polyvore for links to loads of different flower necklaces here



Belt - Accessorize. Lots of red belts (all budgets) on Shopstyle here
Ring - Accessorize (Quite new - should still be in stores now!)
 

My shoes are really, really old (anyone remember Faith? I still have TONS of shoes from Faith).  I can't find anything similar online, sorry - Fashion Blogger Fail!


And here's a top tip: never ever run across the road in shoes like this! Actually, never run anywhere in shoes like this - just walk, it is safer!

Thank you for reading x


 

No comments:

Post a Comment