Thursday 8 August 2013

OOTD - Flower Power! Printed pencil skirt & daisy necklace.

Bonjour!

Welcome to day 4 of my blog. First of all I would like to say a big thanks to you all for the messages you have sent me on Facebook. I have received some great ideas for future posts!

Today is my very first outfit of the day (OOTD) post. While the sun is still shining, I am focusing on summer florals - in particular a tropical flower printed pencil skirt.
 


This is a great piece for pairing with a simple white top and statement jewellery.
My necklace is from local boutique LBD; and was the bargain price of £18. If you live in the Wharfedale area of West Yorkshire and you haven't already, you should pay a visit to this fabulous boutique.
If you are too far away, I have seen similar online here and here.

My skirt is from Oasis ( last year) similar styles are available on line here and check out polyvore for multiple options of printed pencil skirts here.


Loving the summer flower power trend! (earrings and cuff were a gift from a friend)

Alternative pairings:
If you are feeling very brave, you can mix your prints and team your floral print skirt with a printed top. 

I have also worn the skirt with a crisp white shirt for work; with a denim jacket and flat gold sandals for shopping and with a navy corset for a night out.

Sometimes I wish I was not so obsessed with floral printed pencil skirts!!!!

Thank you for reading x 

2 comments:

  1. Love that skirttttt.... ♥
    i followed ur blog and if u don't mind u can follback... ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, we love the first photo! The white top, printed skirt and pink shoes looks so nice :-)

    Lovely blog.

    x Roch & Tash x
    www.next-route-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete