Thursday 21 November 2013

Teal jumper and sparkle boucle mini skirt

Last weekend I went into Leeds on Saturday for cocktails and dinner (yes that's right - no shopping!)


Outfit details:
Top - Oasis (very new, just bought it - but I can't see it on the website!)
Skirt - Oasis (buy it here)
Bag - Mulberry 
Shoes - Christian Louboutin


 I accessorised my new teal jumper with gold and red




The skirt is super cute. I will probably live in this for the whole winter.


It was the first outing for my new dark red Louboutins


As for the cocktails, there were a few but highlights included:
Black Forest Martini - An espresso martini with forest flavours, vodka, coffee liqueur, espresso and raspberry, with white chocolate foam sprinkled with raspberry dust.
White Cosmo - A frozen orchid in vodka, elderflower liqueur, Cointreau, citrus, white grape juice and lemon bitters. 


Thank you for reading x


No comments:

Post a Comment