Monday 25 November 2013

Manicure Monday - OPI Kiss me at midnight

The OPI holiday collection for 2013 is now available.

The collection contains 18 shades but so far I have only tried one - the liquid sand "Kiss me at Midnight" a beautiful blue liquid sand. "It's time to fall in love with this frosted ice blue"



Now for the pictures of this beautiful blue polish:




Even from a distance this colour really pops.


Here's a quick little comparison:

For those of you who have other blue liquid sand polishes and want to know "is it worth owning them all?"

I would say yes - you can never have enough polish!

L-R Kiss me at midnight, Get your number, Tiffany Case.


From top to bottom:
Kiss me at midnight
Tiffany Case
Get your number
Kiss me at midnight


All very different. But if I had to choose one it would be "Kiss me at midnight" if you want it, get it now as it is limited edition.

Thank you for reading x


2 comments:

  1. They look like great sparkly shades for xmas and New Year's, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I like your blog, very nice! You look amazing, you really have great sense of style! Would you like to follow each other on GFC and bloglovin? Will be glad if you visit my blog. I am your new follower on google + . ;o)
    Olga from
    www.impromp-two.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete