Sunday 17 November 2013

Green and gold sequins and a checked skirt

One of the best things about autumn/winter is wearing little skirts with tights and boots.

I have recently bought this cute little checked skirt from ASOS, and it's now reduced. This is very irritating for me! (see here) 
I wanted to take it for an outing. The colour combination of green and gold matches a jumper that I got from Karen Millen a few years ago.


Outfit details:
Top - Karen Millen
Skirt - ASOS
Gloves - Oasis
Boots - Moda in Pelle




This was the perfect outfit for walking to my local pub on a crisp November day.....
And ordering lunch!

But I hate it when food is served on a chopping board, just give me a plate!



Thank you for reading x

PS Don't forget to sparkle in this cold weather!




No comments:

Post a Comment