Monday 4 November 2013

Beautiful winter coat alert!

It's the most wonderful time of the year..... time to buy a new winter coat!


This year, I was a little later than usual. I normally choose my winter coat in late August / early September when they first hit the shops, then we have a spell of warm weather, and it is hanging in the wardrobe waiting to be worn and I get cross.

This year I was more focused on buying a new handbag, but I called into one of my favourite shops, just for a look not to buy anything.... and I fell in love with a coat that had not caught my attention at all on their website....

And you can guess what happened next....


My new coat is the "tailored signature pony coat" by Karen Millen. Buy it here

The coat is extremely fitted, not really appropriate for wearing over big thick jumpers, but that's fine I have loads of coats for that. This coat looks best worn over a short skirt with pretty tights (as it is so fitted it looks like a dress.) It also looks good over skinny jeans worn with high heels.







Thank you for reading x

Have a good week.


No comments:

Post a Comment