Tuesday 12 November 2013

Louboutins & Cocktails - Happy Birthday to me!

Yesterday was my Birthday and I would like to thank everyone for my presents, cards and birthday wishes.

Some of my main presents were shoe-related (no surprise there).


I got a beautiful coffee table book about Christian Louboutin. This was published two years ago but I have never got around to buying it, so it was a lovely surprise for me to open from my husband.


To celebrate my birthday I took the day off work to do my favourite things: shopping, cocktails and dinner.

First stop Harvey Nichols, to buy some new shoes from my Birthday money. I might have mentioned before that I am obsessed by shoes.

My new shoes - "Completa" in imperial rouge by Christian Louboutin:


I have been looking at these on-line on Net a Porter (see herefor a few weeks, but they are out of stock in my size. I didn't think they stocked them in Harvey Nichols, (they were not there when I looked last month). Yesterday they had only one pair in stock - and they were my size!!!! so the universe was telling me to buy them!


So after some more shopping, (intoxicated by my "shoe-high") it was time to hit the cocktail bars and get intoxicated by..... (the first cocktail was called "Metropolitan Girl"...... And oh I really can't remember the rest.....but they were all so pretty!)


Shopping, new shoes, cocktails and dinner at Angelica - the perfect way to forget you are now a year older!

Thank you for reading x






No comments:

Post a Comment