Sunday 29 September 2013

Treacle Tart - OOTD

It is nearly October and I want to accept that summer is over, but the temperature has been too high to think about boots and winter coats.

I am itching to start wearing cute knitwear though! This weekend I have not cared that it has been too warm for knitwear - I have been wearing my Treacle Tart jumper by Elizabeth Lau.


Honestly, how sweet is this?


Elizabeth Lau is a London-based designer. She has designed the cutest collection for ASOS inspired by London's East End - cockney rhyming slang and graffiti.

I adore her website - check it out here.

Outfit details:
Jumper - Elizabeth Lau at ASOS - Still available now and now reduced! (buy it here) (similar here)
Skirt - Oasis (old)
Shoes - moda in pelle (old)
Bracelet - Oasis (in store now)


I really hate eating treacle tart by the way, I am more of a lemon tart kind of girl....

Enjoy your Monday morning - I hope it is not too bad!

Thank you for reading x


No comments:

Post a Comment