Monday 16 September 2013

Quarter of a Cent-Cherry

Today I am sharing my favourite cherry red nail polish. It is called Quarter of a Cent-Cherry by OPI.

This is the perfect dark red. It has a cream finish and applies like a dream. I think it is more of an autumn/winter red than a spring/summer red. So it's ideal for this time of year.

OPI have been making this colour since 2006 when they launched their 25th Anniversary collection. It is now part of their "classic colour" set - so still going strong.

Time to share some pictures......




Quarter of a Cent-Cherry looks perfect with little dresses. In fact I have never found a dress that does not look good with this nail polish. Especially cute little tea dresses.



Thank you for reading x

Follow me on Twitter - LeanneALaMode
Like my Facebook page - Little Madam a la Mode

No comments:

Post a Comment