Saturday 29 March 2014

Welcome to Spring - it's time to mellow in yellow!

It's officially Springtime!

It's time to fill my house with spring flowers and brighten up my wardrobe!

There is a lot of yellow around at the moment. I'm so happy about this as it is one of my favourite colours to wear. I have worn a fair amount of yellow this week, and it really does cheer me up and get me through the most stressful days at the office!


Dress - Glamorous
Jumper - Sugarhill boutique 





Another great thing about Spring is that my colourful shoes can come out of their boxes. One of my absolute favourite pair of shoes are my canary yellow Christian Louboutins. I bought them in Paris last year and you would be surprised how many colours you can pair yellow with.



Happy Springtime! 

Thank you for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment