Saturday 22 February 2014

Ski Bunny Chic

Thanks to everyone who has sent me messages asking if I have stopped blogging.

In the dark winter months I have found it more difficult to take pictures in natural light. But now the nights are getting lighter, I expect I might blog more frequently.

I have just returned from an amazing girly skiing holiday in La Clusaz in the French alps.


A skiing holiday is the easiest type of holiday to pack for, it's simple.....
Your ski gear
Warm layers
Lots of leggings 
Jeans
One pair of boots (with a good tread so you can walk around resort in the snow)
No handbag! You won't need it, not even for après ski... Just pop your lipgloss and money in your ski jacket pocket and your good to go!

But that doesn't mean that you can't have fun with your outfits.
February is a good time to pick up cute knitwear at reduced prices.
I got 2 new jumpers from ASOS for my ski trip.

My Bunny jumper was great for lunch in resort upon arrival, followed by afternoon tea back at the chalet! Buy it here.


Leanne wears: Hat - Spoilt Brat; Jumper - ASOS (link above); Ski Jacket - Roxy
Elaine wears: Hat - H&M; Shirt - Topshop; Ski Jacket - O'Neill



I also got this warm and cosy snowflake jumper which was great for chilling out in the chalet.


I managed to find some time to do a little bit of shopping, I visited the Roxy shop to make just one purchase, as it is important to stay safe on the slopes.



I hope you enjoyed the ski edition of my blog.

Thank you for reading x


No comments:

Post a Comment