Sunday 20 October 2013

Trollied Dolly dress for exploring Barcelona - OOTCB

Hola!

I have had a break from blogging due to a trip to Barcelona and a week trying to adjust to the change in the British weather.

My next few posts will be OOTCB (outfits of the city break) and will focus on what I packed for Barcelona.

I found a cute little red dress by Trollied Dolly. It is so easy to wear, and ideal for city breaks. I was not sure how warm it would be in Spain in October (it was warm) so I thought I could keep cool with this sleeveless dress or add a black cardigan or denim jacket if I got cold.

The dress has the cutest black bow on the front, meaning that jewellery can be kept to a minimum and that it can be dressed down, paired with black ballet shoes and a large bag.
It was a perfect outfit for exploring Barcelona, here are some highlights......

The Gothic Quarter:




Placa Reial:




Las Ramblas:




Barcelona Harbour:




Thank you for reading x

I will share more Barcelona pictures on my next few posts. Enjoy your Sunday evening.




No comments:

Post a Comment